We have an incredible opportunity to become an integral part of a fun, passionate, driven team. Could you be our newest Buyer's Agent?

Who I am
angelac.JPG
I am a local real estate expert with over 16 years of experience and I would love to be able to share my knowledge and expertise with you. I am formally trained in staging services, I use professional photography to promote all of our listings & advertise online, especially via Facebook and through e-mail marketing.
angelac1.JPGI pride myself in being available 7 days a week for my clients & am looking for someone with drive & motivation to join my team as a Buyer's Agent!

QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:


  • A magnetic personality with excellent people skills
  • A self starter that has a passion to deliver amazing customer service to our clients
  • Extremely Detail Oriented
  • The Ability to be a Team Player
  • Highly Comfortable with Technology & the Internet
  • Knowledge of Social Media
  • A real estate license is required (we can tell you how to get one)
  • & A sense of humor is helpful :)

This is a full time opportunity where you will be working 40+ hours a week. Frequent evening and weekend hours required.

WHAT TO EXPECT:



Like anything, your success is directly correlated to your work ethic and drive.

We offer you quality leads to work with through our world-class lead generation systems and TWO state of the art CRMs/lead follow up systems

We provide all team supplies & marketing materials ranging from signs, cards, photos and more.

We Will Train You! We have ongoing training & professional coaching

We will reward you as part of our buyer and seller incentive programs

We have a professional Facebook marketer who will help generate leads consistently

We will support you with our support staff that handle your paperwork

We will trust you to get your work done. 75% of your time will be spent working from home & the other 25% will be spent with the most fun and energetic team around

Everything you need to be successful is at your fingertips!
angelac2.JPG

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT FIT?


HOW TO APPLY:

Click the link at the bottom of this page to begin the application process. We currently have room for 4 more buyers agents on our team.

ARE YOU OUR NEWEST BUYER'S AGENT?

APPLY HERE angelac3.JPG

We look forward to meeting with you soon!