There Really is a Difference!
Selling my client's largest asset isn't something I don't take lightly, I fully understand and respect the amount of trust that people place in me every day. I'd love to talk more with you about my version of "full service" and have the chance to earn your business. You will see right away that we do things a little differently. Here are just a few perks:
• I don't keep office hours. Someone is available 7 days a week to answer calls, texts and any inquiries or offers that might come in about your home. Missed calls are returned promptly. This is not a 9 to 5 business and you can't afford to lose a sale because your listing agent took the day off.
• I have had training from ASP in staging homes to look their very best. I'm happy to do a room by room assessment of your home to advise on small changes that can help maximize your home's sale price.
• Every home receives a professional photo shoot with edited photos. Buyers are shopping online and we want your home to be presented in it's very best light. In addition, our larger listings receive Matterport scanning. This is way beyond a virtual tour, it's an immersive video experience. We are one of only a handful of agents in the Kansas City Metro currently offering this to our clients. To see this demonstrated click Matterport
• Our sellers all receive FREE moving boxes. No more running all over town searching for boxes. If you need boxes--we got you covered!
• We have relationships with time tested contractors like plumbers, HVAC, handymen to help you get the house ready for market and/or work though any inspection issues as efficiently as possible.
• Lastly, our experience really shines in negotiating offers and after it is accepted--getting the contract to close. We have the attention to detail that it takes to make sure things run as smoothly as possible. Follow up with the other parties involved is essential to make sure steps of the contract are carried out, appraisals happen on time, loan commitments and title work is done so that a successful transfer happens. Marketing is just the beginning, we have the systems in place to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
Please let us know how we can help you! We'd love to meet with you and go over our plan to market your home in person.